Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
Summit Medical Clinic is committed to keeping our patients, staff and community safe during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to follow CDC safety guidelines to help stop the spread of disease within our office.
Steps to Keep You Safe:
- Patients and staff must wear masks
- Screening and temperature checks prevent any sick patients and staff from entering our clinic
- Our team regularly disinfects all high-touch surfaces, including waiting areas, bathrooms, and countertops
- Providers and staff members wash their hands regularly and between every patient
- Waiting areas have been adjusted to accommodate social distancing
- Patients who are sick or have been in close contact with anyone who is sick are asked to reschedule their appointment by calling (719) 630–1006
If you have any questions regarding our safety processes, please call (719) 630–1006. We look forward to seeing you soon!