Internal Medicine Specialists
Outstanding patient care for preventative and primary care services.
Make an Appointment
Summit Medical’s Internal Medicine physicians are board-certified general internists specially trained to diagnose and treat various medical conditions ranging from heart disease and stroke to arthritis and allergies. Our medical team also completes annual physical exams, women’s exams and routine follow-ups.
Summit Medical Clinic’s Commitment to Your Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Our team is committed to providing the exceptional patient care you and your family need in the midst of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. To better serve you during this time, we have implemented the following procedures and protocols.
Extended Telehealth Appointments
- Convenient telehealth appointments with our experienced physician and nurse practitioners are available 5 days a week during regular and extended business hours.
Screening Protocols for In-Person Visits
- To better protect our patients, staff and community, all Summit Medical Clinic visitors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the facility.
- We are limiting COVID-19 exposure by taking proper precautions and providing the highest standard of care for those affected.
- Appointments with patients suspected of having COVID-19 are performed in a dedicated COVID-19 room.
Personal Protective Equipment and Social Distancing
- Mask mandates are strictly enforced for all patients and staff. We are happy to provide masks for any visitors who may need one.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient.
Virtual Peer Support Groups
- CDC guidelines discourage gatherings of 10+ people from more than 2 households.
- Peer support groups are now virtual.
- Diabetic and ESRD support groups have moved to a monthly, virtual format.
Patients are seen for general health examinations as well as for consultation on complex medical problems. Appointments can be requested individually, or a local physician can refer a patient to Summit Medical. If a referral is needed for other specialty services, laboratory testing or imaging (radiology), a Summit Medical provider can arrange and coordinate that referral for you.
We are proud to annouce that we are participating in the